Friday, October 26, 2007

New Internet - New thoughts (back in the game)

so the first thing i did when i got internet hooked up was spend two hours downloading new music cuz everything i had was getting a little old for the last 6 months...
anyhow i heard a great new song this morning (new for me as least) and i wanted to share a few of the words with my friends (with particular attention on the last two lines - they got me):

Jesus can you show me just how far the east is from the west
‘Cause I can’t bare to see the man I’ve been
Rising up in me again
In the arms of Your mercy I find rest
‘Cause You know just how far the east is from the west
From one scarred hand to the other
- East To West, Casting Crowns

oh yeah...back in the blog

3 comments:

Fred said...

Hi Shelley, It's me Fred Doughty. I like what you wrote.

Fred said...

Hi.. It's me Fred Doughty. I like what you wrote. Can you imagine what life would be like if Jesus never came?

tara said...

you quoted casting crowns in your 1st blog back...

i don't know how i feel about that.