He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens
As close a heartbeat or a song on our lips
Someday we'll trust Him and learn how to see Him
Someday He'll call us and we will come running
and fall in His arms and the tears will fall down and we'll pray,
I want to fall in love with You
It seems too easy to call you "Savior",
Not close enough to call you "God"
So as I sit and think of words I can mention
to show my devotion
I want to fall in love with You
********************************************************************
It's Christmas. My favorite holiday. Christ comes. What better thing could there be to celebrate but this. The gift of a baby sent to set us free. I know I sound sentimental and sappy (a difference from my usual witty blogs) but I can't help myself. I am so moved by God's love for us. I love to sing, but I love it more when I'm so moved by the reason I'm singing, that my throat tightens and I can't sing at all.
********************************************************************
Today a child is born on earth
Today the glory of God shines everywhere
For all of the world
Oh Jesus born on this day
He is our light and salvation
Oh Jesus born on this day
He is the King of all nations
Behold the lamb of God has come
Behold the Savior is born
Sing of His love to everyone
Oh Jesus born on this day
Heavenly child in a manger
Oh Jesus born on this day
He is our Lord and our Savior
Today our hearts rejoice in Him
Today the light of His birth
Fills us with hope and brings peace on earth
Oh Jesus born on this day
He is our light and salvation
Oh Jesus born on this day
He is the King of all nations
Today a child is born on earth
He is light, He is love, He is grace
Born on Christmas day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment