Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Update, Up and coming, Up to here...

Hello my faithful subscribers. So sorry for the MANY long delays. I will try to be more diligent in holding true the title of Verbal Diarhea.

Hmmm...what's there to tell I wonder.

I went to visit the Byle's in Kincardine!! That was exciting :) Halo didn't miss me as much as I'd hoped. He growled every time I came near him LOL.

Healthwise - I feel better than I have in years. My new diet is working well for all my stomach issues. I haven't had any problems in about a month. I've almost reached my weight goal as well and since I've been working out so often, I feel absolutely wonderful!!

There may be one small health issue I need to watch for. Remember back when I said the doctor got some test results but they had nothing to do with my stomache? I was so concerned about getting the one issue dealt with that I fully ignored the other. So I need to do some more tests and make sure that's all good. It's not serious so far. I apparently have an over-active thyroid which can make me lose weight, have trouble sleeping, and be irritable. Can't say the weight loss is overly problematic since I'm still trying my hardest to get rid of those last 4 pounds and I don't see my thyroid helping me out any. I definitely have insomnia most nights and as for irritability...it's like daily pms without warning. My boss told me one day that I couldn't wear skirts when I worked reception anymore since the dress code clearly says full length black pants - I was furious for like 2 days. LOL. Not really that big a thing to be upset about.

anything else to tell....? i had some super fun the last 2 sundays with the young adults at our church. you wouldn't think standing under a tree in the rain would be that fun, but seriously that's the most exciting thing i've done lately. the past sunday we went to webster's falls and went hiking and such. i'm gonna check out the wednesday night discussions at symposium starting tomorrow!!

that's all for now i guess. if you don't see active diarhea on this site, make sure you give me crap for it. LOL!

1 comment:

Dawna Coleman said...

Awesome! You looked so healthy and cute the oher day! Glad things are going so well!