I need a job. A real job. 9-5, real paychecks, benefits. How hard can it be, honestly? I can't find one!!! I'm going to settle for whatever I get in the meantime in order to make ends meet, but really, I'm getting a little overwhelmed.
I owe a significant amount to a certain organization that shall remain nameless - but whom you will guess when I tell you that if I don't pay them soon, my phone will get cut off.
There's the general concern of rent. Ugh.
Hydro...
Student Loan...
And my favorite was today when I went to pick up my prescriptions knowing they were going to cost me (which is something I'm not used to) but not guessing they could possibly cost me $120!!! So I left them there and am without the necessary medicines my body needs, and feeling mildly depressed about this.
On the plus side, I bought groceries. I figured that's one thing I can't go without.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment