Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year...I think?






Hmmm....

So it started out well (considering my plans changed about 5 times) going to visit Chateaux Chez Byle. Their new house is beautiful!! (but don't take my word for it, go see it for yourself)

Approx 10pm the lights went out, so we played cards by candlelight for a while. At 11:30 we were starting to get a bit cold (what with the electric heat and the power outage) so we dropped in on Byles Sr. We did the countdown at their place and then sang happy birthday to Paul. It was a good time. I played with the cutest little bouncing baby!!

This morning Nathan made us breakfast, we played Atari, and...that's pretty much it. The only non-happy event was the random phone call I received that a friend's family was in a little turmoil and that I had been accused of having an affair, but that's another story.

Moving along, I'm happy it's 2007. I wish you all the most blessings in the year to come :)






1 comment:

Dawna Coleman said...

Sounds like you had a good holiday---despite some, er...interesting stuff...

Hope all's well!