i go through phases with the music i listen to. my newest obsession is 90's music. my roommate and i discovered late one saturday night that magic 106.1 plays 90's music all day long and then from 8-11 they have a 90's dance party!!! i forgot how good music was in the 90's. so i'm building myself a new collection. some of these songs i owned at one time or another but due to some shifty people i lived with in the past a lot of my cd's have gone awol.
here's the abreviated list of some bands i have recently rediscovered:
arrested development (i still know all the words to mr. wendell!)
atlantic starr
bjork
damn yankees
dishwalla
emf
gloria estefan
jesus jones
joe jackson
oasis
richard marx
salt n peppa
soul asylum
world on edge
now i listen to magic every saturday to find what new (old) bands i can be reminded of. if you think of any other cool ones i haven't remembered yet, please let me know. help feed the obsession :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i don't know how i feel about the green...
hey shelley
Yes I love 90's music since thats when we went to school and thats what they played at the hugh school dances.....anyhow, I posted some new pics of the kids and cats for you. I also know about a cat in heat. diseal is in heat. I cant beleive how much it costs in canada. here it is $40.00. Anyhow, love ya
berns
Post a Comment